A key role to play
Higher education institutions (HEI) have a fundamental role to play in the development of human capital and the societies in which their graduates evolve. Universities and Colleges often boast that they ‘produce’ outstanding researchers, Nobel Prize winners, thought leaders, captains of industry, and social and economic actors who construct our future day by day. And this is probably true to a certain degree.
Nonetheless nearly all the crises currently impacting the human race - social, economic and environmental- are mainly the consequences of decisions made by human beings in a professional context, and for the most part, graduates of higher education establishments.
Naturally, universities are not responsible for all consequences of the behavior of their graduates. But if the potential promoters of sub-primes, creators of overconsumption or instigators of social or environmental dumping are trained in our institutions, then higher education un-disputedly has a key role to play...
This is why the test focused on Higher Education Institutions in the initial pilot phase and the reason why academic members are still deeeply involved in the whole Sulitest process.
For all Higher Education Institutions (HEI)
Initiated by a French business school, the Sulitest was designed from the beginning to be a free tool for all students in higher education regardless of the area of study, level of study or country of origin.
This is why today we find among the registered institutions deploying the test, many business schools and engineering schools but also universities with diverse educational programs and research areas.
The basic free version of the Sulitest aims to be a universal test for the academic world. Now the new premium version enables schools and universities to add and custiomize questions based on the assessment, research or pedagogical needs of an insitution.
For universities and colleges, the Test is the perfect tool to
Organize sessions to…
- Map the sustainability literacy of my incoming student body
- Raise awareness amongst my students, faculty and staff members
- Assess my institution’s curricula (entry and exit testing)
- Raise the awareness of staff/faculty members
- Collect data for my research
- Preselect students for a specific course or program
Add customized and institution specific questions with the Premium Access to…
- Understand expectations & motivations of students and specific cohorts
- Collect feedback from students on pedagogy, course and program design
- Use the tool for specific academic fields & assess key learning outcomes
- Assess your institutional image and reputation in sustainability
- Understand the perceptions of key stakeholders - students, staff and faculty
What does it cost for a University ?
The Sulitest's ultimate goal is that every students on earth leave his/her university with a core level of sustainability literacy.
The test will always remain FREE for Higher Education Institutions in learning mode. No university should be prevented from having their students take the test for financial reasons. This has been the conviction of the community from the very beginning of the project.
In addition to free access, schools now have the opportunity to have a premium access and create customized modules (at a lower cost than for businesses and organizations).
University : How to create exam sessions
- In order to administer the test, the university has to register here
(before signing up, please check if your university is already registered by another faculty member/ staff)
- If your university is already registered, create a session or manage your account